Why join Shir Hadash? Here are just a few reasons:
- For families with young children, we offer a warm and inviting education program (from Kindergarten through 7th grade). Our religious school is run on Sunday mornings. We also offer a Havayah class for 8th through 12th grade.
- Our b’nai mitzvah events are shaped around your child. Each child is unique, which is reflected in our individually designed b’nai mitzvah celebrations.
- We celebrate Shabbat and holidays in creative and musical ways that touch our members spiritually, emotionally, and musically. We don’t just celebrate these moments, we create wonderful moments in our lives.
- We offer fun and interesting adult education, programming, and social activities.
- Most importantly, we are always there for our members in good and bad times. We offer an array of programs for Mitzvah, to care for our members and their families, and Tikkun Olam, to care for our community and the environment.
For more information about joining Shir Hadash or the membership process, please contact our office at email@example.com or (847) 498-8218.
To register online as a new member, CLICK HERE!